I went through some of the helping articles of Beauty section in Rewardme and take my word it is really helpful website. It is one great place of the internet for information on skin care, hair care, fashion tips, home décor, and family bonding. I read many articles on Skin care and beauty, the article I liked most is “Everything Yogurt: Dadima Ke Nuskhe”.
While eating curd will benefit your body internally, applying it directly on your face and scalp has beauty benefits. Chuck expensive salon treatments and give yourself a hair and skin makeover at home using curd. I have seen my sisters using yoghurt for their facial treatments, whereas I prefer yoghurt as hair pack/mask. Few of the tips given in this article were new to me and some were already known which I have picked up to write about to be very useful and interesting.
Yogurt hair packs
- To tame frizzy hair, mix 3 tbsp. of yogurt, 2 tbsp. of coconut oil and 4 tsp. of aloe vera gel till smooth. Apply and leave on for 30 minutes. Wash with lukewarm water and use a mild shampoo to get the oil out.
- 2 whole eggs, 1 cup yogurt and lime juice blended together make a good general hair mask. Apply and leave in for 2-3 hours and use a mild shampoo to wash.
Yogurt face packs
- To moisturise your skin, apply 2 tbsp. of yogurt on damp skin and leave on for 10 minutes. Wash off and pat dry. Do as often as possible for best results.
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil and 4 tbsp. of yogurt mixed together can reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Do this at least 3 times a week for best results.
- Lactic acid in yogurt not only helps with acne but also acts as a mild bleaching agent. Apply a layer of 4 tbsp. yogurt and 1 tsp. of lemon juice mixed together. Leave on for 30 minutes and rinse. Do this thrice a week and see age spots fade.
Curd has anti-fungal properties which makes it apt for getting rid of dandruff. People with curly locks often end up with a lot of frizz. In order make it more manageable curd paste would help. Don’t lose your mind over hair loss; control it with curd. To make your mane silky, you need to give it ample protein and nourishment, yoghurt provides this. Undue sun exposure can give you a tanned appearance which also results in an uneven skin tone. Though you cannot get rid of it in instantly but applying yoghurt face pack will definitely give some good result.